To join online or to download a membership form, please go to the national Plant Heritage web site.
Alternatively contact any Suffolk Plant Heritage committee member.
- Two issues of the National Journal ‘Plant Heritage’.
- A copy of The National Plant Collections Directory.
- Automatic membership of the Suffolk Group which entitles you to free entry to the Group’s events.
- Two issues of the Suffolk Group’s Journal.
- Other mailings, information and updates as they become available.
- Membership entitles you to visit other county group events.
Annual Membership Rates
- Individual £30
- Joint £47 – Two people at the same address
- Student £10 – For students studying more than 16 hours per week, maximum of three years
- Gardening Club £50 – Local gardening club
- Organisation £75 – Non commercial organisations/educational establishments/botanical gardens
- Corporate £125 – Commercial organisations
- Overseas £35
- Friend £130 – Friends give a donation of £100, in addition to their annual subscription
- Life Individual £1100
- Life Joint £1400